Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wardrobe Contest 2010

What better way to start off my brand spanking new blog on my sewing obsession than by posting about a wardrobe contest I've recently entered!

The Wardrobe Contest is hosted by Pattern Review, and the gist of it is that you have to sew 4 tops, 4 bottoms, 1 topper (cardigan, jacket, etc.), and 1 item of your choice, all of which coordinates together. The contest ends September 1, which, incidentally corresponds with Self-Stitched September, which I'm also planning on joining!

Here's my wardrobe storyboard.
Storyboard2010
As you can see, it's not quite complete yet! But that will help with my tendency to be a little spontaneous with my sewing projects.

I've already made one of the tops, and a muslin for another, but I'll post about those later.

Anyways, welcome to Sewing on Pins (SOP?), and I hope you enjoy my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...