Sunday, September 26, 2010

I've Been A Bad SSS Participant...

I'm off on an adventure in Vermont and New Hampshire, playing in mine tailings and acid rock drainage, so sadly the majority of my clothes won't be self stitched. And today I wore not a single self stitched clothing (although I did ride a cow). How could I when I knew I'd spend 10 hours sitting in the very back of a packed 7 seater van?

In short, I've fallen off the wagon.

So I've decided to renew my vows for this last week of Self Stitched September, but slightly altered:

'I, Heather of Sewing On Pins, sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-September. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade or refashioned item of clothing every day for the remainder of September 2010'.

1 comment:

  1. you are tooooo cute!! here's the link to those shoes, they were fairly inexpensive and most important they're super comfy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...