Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In aka Virtual Sewing Party!

Handmade by Heidi


So I've just heard of this Friday Night Sew-In (FNSI) hosted by Handmade by Heidi, when Debbie from Stitches and Seams mentioned it in her latest post. It's sort of a virtual get together, where you sign up and then lock yourself into your sewing room and sew like a fiend, then share your creations with the group through your blog and their Flickr group.

Which okay, is not much of a change from what I've been doing of late (yay unemployment), but I think will be fun anyways. So I'm signing up, and you should too! Click on the picture above for more information and the sign up form.

Maybe I'll get my jacket finished tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also in the "yay unemployment sewing party" hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...