Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fail One Challenge, but Try Try Again!

I've had to back out of the One Week One Pattern challenge, partially because of this mishap, and also because I'm in a bit of a sewing slump. Can't seem to finish even a simple skirt.

So I'm leary to accept another challenge.

That's not really going to stop me though!

I admit, I've been a little put off the contests at PR. There's just been so many of them, and such short time spans, and I know I can't keep up. At first, I looked over this one without much interest.

And then I remembered that I already have a RTW-inspired garment in the plans, and I'm very excited to get to it. Maybe the excitement will help me get over this slump!

I refuse to sign up, though. I'm very good at jinxing myself, so I'm holding off until I actually have a finished garment. Of course, I've probably just jinxed myself anyways...

1 comment:

  1. hehe, this is why I'm loathe to sign up for any PR contest. Don't give up though! And I can't wait to see that lace/floral shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...