Friday, March 16, 2012

FNSI, and a Big Thank You!

Handmade by Heidi

I keep trying to sign up for this, and then having no energy to do it when Friday evening rolls around. But I just got home after being away for a week, and I have a bunch of projects on the go. I think tonight I'm going to pop on a movie and get to it! More on that tomorrow when I do my FNSI update post.

*~~*~~*

Thank you all for your support and kind words on my last post. I sort of maybe teared up a bit, reading the comments. You are all very awesome. My Mom's surgery went well. Actually, really well. She doesn't even feel like she had surgery! So well in fact, she's headed back to work on Monday. Radiation starts in about 2 months, though, so we'll see how she feels during that.

Heather over at FussWorks made some beautiful crocheted heart pins to wear for my Mom, and I admit, I immediately started to bawl I was so touched, and also bookmarked the pattern for future use! Check out her post and tell her how awesome she is, because she is. You're a good friend, Heather. Thank you. <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear it! I was thinking about you this morning wondering how it has gone. Have a nice relaxing Friday night. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...