Saturday, September 8, 2012

Whose Who? NOW WE KNOW!

HEY LOOK, I'M ANNOUNCING A WINNER!  Well, you're all winners because you're all very awesome.  Not me though, because I'm only announcing the lucky person who won the accidentially child-sized owl toque now. 


But you'll forgive me, right?  I'm only...3 days late.  Yeash, that's awful.  I have no excuse.  I did the draw via random number generator, then got distracted by shinies and forgot to post about (or contact) the winner.


So now that you've read all that and doubly want to strangle me, the winner is....Suzy from Suzy Bee Sews!

As usual, I wish I could send something for all of you, especially since it sounds like there's a lot of little heads out there who'd love a purple owl toque.  If you or someone you know (and can beg/bribe/blackmail) knits, the (free!) pattern can be found over here.

Congrats Suzy!  I'll email you right away.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks so much, my daughter is so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...