Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Itchin' for a Skirt

It's weird weather here in southern Yukon - hovering around zero and the snow disappears almost as soon as it lands.  Odd for this part of the world at this time of the year.

It's making me want to wear warm skirts - or skirts with leggings (I blame Steph and her new leggings pattern).

I've also been wanting to try out her Hummingbird Orange skirt pattern, which needs less than a metre of fabric.  Incidentially, I've had this gorgeous burgundy corduroy kicking around for years, because there's only slightly less than a metre of it.

Coincidence?  I call Fate.


Now if only I knew what I did with the pattern pieces...

*~*~*~*~*

I promised a post on my Archer button-up last week.  It is finished!  I just loath my camera with all the passion in the universe, and not inspired to take pictures with it at all.  I'll suck it up this week and do it.  Just be prepared for a slightly frustrated photoshoot.  Here's a teaser, just to proove that it's done and that I actually wear it!

Because I would almost live in this thing (with one very important adjustment), if I could get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...